C-Suite is a CEO Talks program initiated by the Corporate Liaison Unit at Iqra University. The purpose of this program is to engage C-Level executives with our campus students for them to share their success stories, corporate tips, training programs and wisdom to bridge the gap between campus and corporate.
The sessions of C-Suite are open for students, irrespective of which institute they belong to, therefore the target audience include students from various disciplines all over Karachi. These sessions were scheduled in the month of September and October 2015.
Following are the details of the executive members of C-Suite:
- Sohail W. H. Siddiqui, Former CEO – Siemens / Federal Minister Petroleum- (Highest paid CEO in Pakistan in the year 2012)
- Shamsuddin A. Shaikh, CEO- Engro Powergen and Sindh Engro Coal Mining Company
- Nauman Sikandar Mirza- CEO- EatOye
- Sohail Khoja, CEO Spatial concepts
- Aamir Jessani, CFO-Childlife Foundation
- Shakeel Mapara, Director HR- Sanofi
- Asifa Sohail, Director-Bahria Foundation
- Atta Shah, General Manager HR & Operations-Ebco
- Shabbir H. Kazmi, Head of Corporate Communications – PMEX
- Dr. Muddassir Ahmed, Divisional Supply Chain Manager- Eaton