Iqra University – March 20, 2015 – Iqra University (IU) and Yunus Textile Mills Limited (YTML) signed a Memorandum of Understanding to promote to bridge up the gap between Academia and Industry through training programs, workshops, guest speaking sessions, and Market/Industrial Research.
Dr. U. A. G. Isani, President, Iqra University and Mr. Altaf Gul Muhammad, Chief Operating Officer, Yunus Textile Mills Limited signed the MoU to endorse the following points:
- To bridge up the gap between the seasoned professionals and young aspiring professionals/ students
- To promote the best practices of YTML amongst the students and Alumni body
- To train quality Human Resource at IU for the Corporate Sector
- To groom quality Human Resource at IU as per the requirement of the Textile Industry
- To upgrade current understanding, skills and knowledge of aspiring professionals with the experience of senior practitioners from YTML
Esteemed dignitaries from the Yunus Textile Mills Limited and senior Academicians attended the ceremony to support this initiative for better development of Aspiring professionals.